Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hot Damn

I have never performed improv in a dress before because I assumed that it wouldn't do well with my less than lady like stances. I tend to sit in a way that etiquette school may frown upon. But yesterday was redonkulously hot. Being from Arizona you'd assume I'd be fine with this heat, but add a couple stage lights and an improv game where I'm "tap dancing" and suddenly my hometown heat is long forgotten.

So I wore a dress.
And Ho.Ly.Balls. was it a good choice.

I have never felt more free, though, I may consider bicycle shorts the next time and not wear tights, cuz those weren't helping the heat either.
Meh, I'm learning.

This may be a recurring thing. I couldn't tell ya, because honestly once the heat dies down I'll more than likely be jean city, but we'll see.
I'll do what I do.

But seriously, hot damn is it Hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment