Friday, June 20, 2014

Orange

Oh holy Season 2 my friends.

That was Amazing! I'm honestly so glad to be living in an era with such amazing tv right now. Not only that but having the access to it all, I feel incredibly lucky.

I friggin love the relationships on this show, and I find it way more relatable than Girls. Even though yes, I am not in prison, clearly, but the dynamics of their relationships are incredibly well rounded. I can not speak more highly of this show and if you have Netflix I beg you to watch it. The writing staff is like a mix between the rhythm of Breaking Bad and the power shifts of Game of Thrones, with a much needed dose of realism. It wonderful and the writing staff, cast, and crew all deserve a standing ovation.

And for godsakes SOMEONE please talk to me about the end of season 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment